Saturday, December 16, 2006

The way it ought to be..

I was lying in bed this morning, listening to jazz, and just looking around the room smiling to myself.

Don't know why. I'm feeling so relaxed. And happy. I haven't felt this relaxed in Liverpool before. Always been so hectic! Nice, but hectic!

I thought of my performance, and how well it went despite my tonsilitus! It was so sweet of Rich and Luis to come despite the fact that both needed to be at the airport that night!
Thought of Luis. He's on his way back to Brazil. Back home to his beautiful home with huge gardens.
Thought of Rich, and how excited he was last night. And his girlfriend Aideen. She landed in Liverpool last night. What a reunion that must've been!!
Thought of how I'm going to be on my way home soon - Sleeping in my bed, cuddling family members(that includes doggies!)
I'm going to be home soon, and I'm going to see everyone so soon!
And I'll be in Bangalore soon, giving and receiving the much needed hugs and kisses and cuddles to and from my baby!

Oh joy!...everything is just the way it should be. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Herr Voss said...

yay cuddly!
here's to things the way they oughta be..(there was a raised glass of beer somewhere in the world, and i just know it:)

December 16, 2006 at 6:12:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Sylvan Goddess said...

hahahaha cheers!!

December 16, 2006 at 6:21:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger vichchoobhai said...

U got rid of your tonsilitis

U did well in yr performance

Great going!

December 16, 2006 at 10:13:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home