Monday, December 11, 2006

Countdown

It's begun!

The christmas concert at LIPA is on friday. Four days away. We're doing 7 pieces. That means 7 costume changes! I've got solos in a contemporary piece, and Bharatanatyam solos in the street dance piece(don't ask!!).

Friday is also the last day of term one!

I'm leaving this lovely, but cold, dark place on Monday! The Simon and Garfunkel song 'Homeward bound' makes me smile from ear to ear at the moment. I'm coming home!!

I can't wait to be home, sleep in my own bed, sit in just a sleeveless shirt all day, feel the sun on my skin, eat baingan ka bharta and chapathis, meet my family, chill with my friends back home! Chonas, American diner...here I come! Keep the Kingfishers chilled!

On the 24th, I'm off to Bangalore! Yippeeeee...Simply can't wait. My heart palpitates just thinking of it. Everyone pray that I don't have a heart attack when the plane lands at the Bangalore airport, or some sort of seizure out of trembling with excitement. I'll be laying my eyes on the chompie(haha) after nearly four months! That's 118 days to be exact. It's a long fucking time.

YAY! That's 4 days to the performance, 7 days to get home, and 12 days till I see Ganesh!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D

7 Comments:

Blogger Sine Qua Non said...

BEEEEEEEEEEER!!
and heeeeere she comes:)
ca'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait

December 11, 2006 at 11:46:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Karlz + Ma said...

Have a great time! I know the feeling :)
Love
a.

December 12, 2006 at 7:18:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!

December 12, 2006 at 10:03:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really sad will miss you landing here :(
have a great performance, and i know u'll enjoy bangalore :)

p.s. chompie????? hahahahahaha

December 12, 2006 at 10:56:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Shilo Shiv Suleman said...

meet me.
:)

December 12, 2006 at 12:53:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger vichchoobhai said...

Wish u a wonderful performance of solo bharatanatyam on the streets of Liverpool. U will do Leela Samson proud.

Bon voyage to Bengalooru and happy reunion with yr family and friends not to speak of G!

Continue blogging while on leave.

December 12, 2006 at 8:26:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger tangled said...

And meeting new friends?

December 12, 2006 at 9:58:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home