Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Don't let me down!

Oh Boy...I've got my last two days here at LIPA and my performance in two days, a christmas party tomorrow, and a WILD weekend planned ahead..BUT I'VE FALLEN SICK.

Dammit. I was looking forward to a MAD week with all my friends, out drinking, getting pissed. Now it's just "Tell me when your rehearsal is over, we'll come nurse you back to health" VERY sweet, but not what I had in mind for my last week in liverpool, for the year!!! Hehe.

Why oh why didn't I listen to that doctor 11 years ago, when she said, "I think we should surgically remove your daughter's tonsils." Then I was like - "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" even though I was promised loads of ice cream. Now I'm suffering. Every year! Grrrrr.

When Jo from class got tonsilitus, I was thinking to myself - OH NO. She's got tonsilitus.I've been dancing with her all term. And I just knew it would catch on to me. Tonsilitus seems to love my tonsils. Happens almost every year. Sometimes it happens twice a year. Uffff!!!

Hehehehe. Venting, that's all. I should be fine in a few days. It's just...at the moment I feel like I'm dying. It feels like I'm swallowing a ball of thorns every time I swallow, my neck is sore where the tonsils are...

Oh please please pray that I get better by day after tomorrow. I can hardly stand straight at the moment. And I think you could fry an egg on my forehead.

3 Comments:

Blogger vichchoobhai said...

I pray that u get well pronto

U WILL get well

December 13, 2006 at 7:18:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Herr Voss said...

dude worry not, you shall surely feel better once you're out in the sun again!

December 13, 2006 at 9:49:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger tangled said...

Poor baby :(

December 13, 2006 at 10:54:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home