Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So...Can I call ye Joan, then?

Yesterday, Hannah asked me "Is there another name I can call you by?"...I told her she could call me what she wanted...And she said, "Oh...isn't there a shorter name by which people call ye?"...So i said, You can call me whatever you want..I know my name is difficult to pronounce.She retorted, Don't give me that option, my imagination goes a bit wild. I said it didn't matter. This was met with absolute silence.


Two minutes later, Hannah looked at me and said, "So, Can I call ye Joan then?"



And thus, everyone who knows Hannah and Emma in Liverpool know me as Joan. But I'm not Joan...Far from it. I'm not a a national heroine of France and a saint of the Roman Catholic Church. I didn't assert that I had visions from God which told me to recover my homeland from English domination.

But still...to all those who know Emma and Hannah, I am Joan.


Emma and I were sitting together talking about her studies. She's studying computer science but doesn't really want to. I convinced her to study something she wanted to do...like radiology or forensics...and we decided together that she was going to take up another course next year...and i became her best friend.





Soon, Hannah walked in, and said "So what d'you do all day, Joan?" Hehehehe. I told her and we discussed emma's plans for the future.









Then we decided to go out, and get drunk.








Emma, Hannah and Me. Otherwise known as Em, Han and Joan. Hahaha. WHY??? I have no idea why Han thought Joan would be the name for me. When I asked her, she said - No particular reason. If anyone asks, just say I'm a really really....random girl.


So, we went to The Font, and then this place called Busters. Too hammered to say what it was like. On the whole- Quite Brilliant.

Em and Han love Gans ALREADY!! They're tremendously fond of me, and I love em!

Ok, Enough!!

2 Comments:

Blogger duende said...

much happiness to you. i just conned 'gans' into a bone crunching hug from the local gorilla. hehe.

September 6, 2006 at 1:15:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Hari Adivarekar said...

hahahahahahaha!!!! I is witness. Duende is sparing with him as I type this. It's another crazy day in our corner of worldspace-d.

They look like a blast 'Joan'. I'll continue calling you Ar though.

:D

September 6, 2006 at 4:05:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home