Sunday, December 24, 2006

Will it ever....?

Will it ever happen that my flight to Bangalore is not delayed? Here, I sit, twidling my toes, wondering what to do with myself.

I've been up since six in the morning, even though my flight was at 10.

But we called the airport at 8.. "The scheduled departure for this flight is 12 noon, madam"

Groan.

And now its delayed by a further 25 minutes...I was to reach Bangalore at 12.30. Now I'll reach at 3.

Why doesn't the world understand that every minute is precious, every second counts, with every delay my heart sinks further...

Well...I suppose I should be grateful the flight's not been cancelled.

:S

1 Comments:

Blogger tangled said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That means you is here!!
Oooh.

December 24, 2006 at 4:23:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home