Saturday, November 11, 2006

Completely Unproductive Day

Woke up at 1 in the afternoon. I was very proud of myself. I haven't slept till one in the afternoon in YEARS. Anyway, that was refreshing.

It had been a long night. I got to bed only at around 3 am. And I would've been out later than that, had it not been for that son of a bitch who started gyrating against me at the bar. Sometimes I get into a mood where I can't handle so many people so close to me. I mean, sure, it was a gig..what else did I expect? But I just couldn't handle the cheek of that man. And I couldn't handle the fact that I'd just dealt with something similar the previous night with five brazillian men...Two nights in a row!?! The so-called civilised world is worse than Delhi! I was seething with anger.. How dare he fucking think its ok to just grab my waist and start grinding?
I mean, WHAT THE FUCK.
I was so tempted to turn around and WHACK him, but there was no space to even turn around. So I pushed forward. I literally fought my way through the crowd, feeling invaded...bad memories from the distant past rushing back to my head like lightning...I walked out of the pub, without even saying bye to anyone. I felt like throwing up.
It's funny how things that happen so many years ago, can still make you feel so fucked today.

Anyway, I got home, ate the leftovers of the Dal Chawal and aloo that I'd made, drank some juice, and went to sleep.

Ahhh...and now we're back to the beginning of this post. I slept till 1. Yay!

But that wasn't the end of the sleeping escapade..I always tell Ganesh that he's like a lion. Lions sleep for about 20 hours in a day, and so could Ganesh if the circumstances would allow it! Hehehehe.
And today I was the lioness. I got out of bed at 1.30, made some lunch...vegetable fried rice, which turned out to be quite nice actually, sat with Hannah while she made her lunch. It was nice talking to her. We havent seen eachother much at all, even though we're in the same flat! And then both of us went back to our rooms...and I went to sleep again!!!!

I dreamt all sorts of strange things...something about getting lost in a huge game park, on one of those tram things with my mother, looking for my sister who seemed to have gotten lost. It was quite eerie really. And only by the end of the dream I realised that I was actually some secret service agent, and funnily enough, so were my mum and sister...and we'd recovered loads of guns from this game park. Sabotaged some terrorist plan. I love the way we can be such heroes in our dreams.

I woke up and it was dark. I thought to myself. What an unproductive day. But I felt full of energy having slept so much!

Spoke to Ganesh on skype. He sounds so happy since he's back in Bangalore. It makes me almost explode with joy! I'm just relieved that he's back home, where he wants to be, with the people he loves(except me, that is...but not for long!)...Big hug, baby!

Am now "going on the piss" as they say. It's a saturday night!

Cheers everyone!!

6 Comments:

Blogger ithinkearthisheaven said...

yep somedays are boaring , just forget about it and welcome next day

November 12, 2006 at 1:26:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Sylvan Goddess said...

boring? Oh no...my day wasn't boring at all. Just unproductive. My mind's been amused and ticking all day, even while i was asleep!! :)

November 12, 2006 at 1:28:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger tangled said...

Such a jolly lazy day! I liked your dreams :)

Oooh, ooh. Did you have a cool secret agent code?

November 12, 2006 at 8:27:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Sylvan Goddess said...

Nah...no cool secret agent code. Unfortunately, I only realised that I was a secret agent once the guns came pouring out of my bag! hehehehe...before that I was too busy looking for my sister who I thought was lost! :D
Hehehehehhehehehe,

November 12, 2006 at 8:43:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You beauty! Stop attracting the men, as you always do! You know who this is, right? hahahaha.

November 12, 2006 at 8:51:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Sylvan Goddess said...

No...who is this?! You sound a bit like my science teacher in class 9, who didn't seem particularly happy with anyone attracting anyone of the opposite sex.hehehe. no offense. :)

November 13, 2006 at 7:45:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home