Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dreams to not remember

Aghast in panic.
Bacchanal revelations.
Cacaesthesia seeps into me.
Deafeningly loud.
Eating me from the inside.
Fragility is revealed.
Gasping for breath.
Hating the truth.
I am forgotten.
Just me, i'm in darkness.
Killing the light.
Lightly fading away.
My heartbeat is erratic.
Not stopping.
Or beating.
Pulse racing.
Quite frightening.
Realizing I'm fading.
Scared to move.
Tortured soul.
Unleashes the madness.
Veracity dawns as I awake.
What a weird dream.
Xenogenous in nature.
You're the reason I dreamt this.
Zephyrs reveal in whispers, who I talk about.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh I wonder what this is all about. Beautifully written, sylvan goddess! Nice choice of words. Eerie!!

October 31, 2006 at 9:52:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done!! spine-chilling though...wassup? everything ok?

November 7, 2006 at 10:11:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Sylvan Goddess said...

what's with the anonymous comments?! hehehehe...speak out, show your faces!!! hehehehehe. thanks though, for the comments.

November 7, 2006 at 10:12:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home