Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Random news.

My december performance has been fixed for the 15th of December, so I'm not coming back to India on the 15th. More on that once things are confirmed.

I am sick and tired of eating western food. I need chapatthis.

I cleaned my whole room today.

I cried in class on monday. Was feeling "Ganesh-less" as my greek friend aptly puts it.

I decided that I want to work with choreographer Shobana Jeyasingh at some point of time in my life.

I got a strong reference from my teacher here which I am very happy about.

Ganesh is in Goa and mostly unreachable, its driving me insane! I want to talk to him and be with him!!! I miss him so much, all the time!!!

I uploaded more pictures on Flickr of Wales. What a beautiful place it is!

It was my grandfather's birthday on sunday. Missed him a lot. :(

I met Champa in London!! That was fun.

I'm going to bed now.

3 Comments:

Blogger tangled said...

What a nice list!
You are on the list for my next tag.
:)

November 8, 2006 at 7:07:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Sylvan Goddess said...

hehehe nice list? i was in many different frames of mind when i wrote that...random frame of mind, i think. :)

November 8, 2006 at 10:06:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photographs of Wales...

November 12, 2006 at 9:00:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home