Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh! You're very beautiful!

Walking up the four flights of stairs to room D7 where my Dance class was to be held this morning, a young man I'd never seen before caught my eye, smiled and said, "Oh!You're very beautiful!" A bit wary, but admittedly pleased, I smiled at him and walked on.

Having had a wonderful class, I was "cooling down" (before dance class we 'warm up', after class we 'cool down') when one of my classmates came and joined me for the stretches I was doing. Complaining about how cold and windy it was, and how our muscles ached, our conversation drifted from one topic to another, when suddenly she said, "The weirdest thing happened to me today...some 'randomer' just walked up to me and said, "Oh! You're so beautiful!"

I didn't feel so beautiful anymore.

Hehehehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger tangled said...

Oh, pish tosh.
No monopoly on beautiful.
Of course you are beautiful.

"Hehehehe." That i liked. :)

November 1, 2006 at 3:41:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that. You're an extrememly beautiful woman. :) Cheers, gorgeous!!

November 12, 2006 at 8:47:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home