Sunday, April 01, 2007

Slapdash

When I compare how I felt a month ago, to now..I feel so much better!
Everything seems great now.
Yes, its 4 months till I'm back, but a month ago it was 5 months.
Also, its 4 months till I'm back. And only 2 till the LIPA term ends. Only 2 months. After that, I might never see a lot of these friends of mine again! So I'm living every moment and enjoying it!
I have easter holidays now. 15 days of fun! A month ago, I thought it'd be the loneliest 15 days of my life..but -
I'm going to Whitby to be with Becki for a weekend. I'm very excited! I'll see her home, meet her family, walk around on the beaches.
I'm also going to watch Bob Dylan live in Glasgow and have yet another mad few days with Guru.
I've been reading Isadora Duncan's autobiography. It's brilliant.
I'm cooking an Indian meal for friends tonight.
And last night, I fell into a hedge. Ahem. That was fun. :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Hari Adivarekar said...

:):):):) WOOHOO!!!!

April 1, 2007 at 9:55:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this i wanna hear.. the hedge story i mean........... :)

April 2, 2007 at 6:16:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Sylvan Goddess said...

haha ask ganesh. he'll tell you :)

April 2, 2007 at 6:37:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Herr Voss said...

omfg.
you're going to ACTUALLY SEE BOB DYLAN.
as in, he'll be In His Flesh, Singing.
sigh...that's what i would call fulfillment.awesome.....!!!

April 3, 2007 at 4:20:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Shilo Shiv Suleman said...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
BOB DYLAN!
B-O-B DYLAN?!??!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
that cant be true! its too good to be true. BOB DYLAN!
BO-B DY-LAN!
AAAA!!!YOU LUCKY WOMAN!
you are now living my dream.
*dies*

April 6, 2007 at 12:19:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home