Thursday, April 26, 2007

Luis and Rich

Luis Santos and Richard O'Flynn. My two best friends from LIPA. We've had some of the most memorable and mad times together this year. I can't look them in the eye when I talk about going back to India. And my heart sinks when they look sad that I won't be here next year.

I know this isn't goodbye forever though. Hopefully, I'll visit them while they're still at LIPA in the coming years. And they've got plans to come to India..if not sooner, at least for my wedding!

It's still weird though for me to imagine their lives in Liverpool without me. I don't even really want to. Heh.

I'll miss Luis and Rich's laughs..both explosive in different ways and very contagious. I'll miss Luis' "Hey Cuddly! Wanna watch a movie?" and Rich's "Oh Ari, I'm so fucked!" Hahahaha. I'll miss all the nights of inebriation, and I'll even miss them bullying me into watching the scariest horror films on the face of this earth! I'll miss pulling Luis's curly locks (I can't believe you chopped them off!), and I'll miss teasing Rich about how his face feels like a baby's bottom the day he shaves! I'll miss sitting in silence while they played their guitars and sang. I'll miss Luis' enthusiastic hug when he's not seen me in a while, and how he lifts me off the ground while hugging me cos he's so tall! I'll miss Rich tossing me over his shoulder while playing football and even dragging me across the grass till my jeans were full of grass(you cheated, rich! hahaha)! I'll miss Luis's salmon and broccoli, and Rich's delicious stir frys! I'll miss their music. I'll miss how they like to hear my opinions on things like songs, even essays in the past. I'll miss mothering them (hahaha)!
I'll miss their enthusiasm and zest for life, and their affection towards me.

Tsk. I'll miss them SO much. They're such "legends". ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

we are really really really gonna miss you as well, and you know it! let's enjoy the rest of our time together

April 27, 2007 at 7:43:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home